If you are considering using our services this page gives you information about what to expect.
After your initial enquiry you will receive our client information pack, which you are free to read at your leisure and contact us when you are ready. We will then arrange a free assessment.
The assessment involves us visiting the person needing care in their own home, with a relative present if necessary, and includes;
- Talking about their needs and what they would like to be supported with
- Advice about level of service required to meet those needs
- If needed advice about other existing services or how to access free equipment and aids
- Getting to know the client so we can provide a safe and personalised service
- Agreeing a time scale for the services
We would then create a personal visit plan and deliver this according to the agreed time scale.
We will do our best to provide the highest standard of care, and aim to provide stability by giving clients a main care worker to deliver the majority of the plan
We also have a responsive and experienced team of care co-ordinators in our office to help with queries and adapt care plans as necessary.
For more information about the care options we offer please go to the ‘services’ page of this website.
If you have any further questions or would like to receive a client information pack please call the office on 0161 474 7624 to speak to one of our care co-ordinators.